Teacher's Day 2015 - Messages, Information, Date, Celebrations


Teacher's Day 2015 - Messages:


1) You were a mentor of life. Although I did not realize this before. Now it feels wonderful to have someone lead me in the right path in life.

2) For Teaching Children Lessons, To Help Them As They Grow, Let This Gift Remind You, You’re The Best Teacher We Know

3) Dear teacher, Thanks for being so outstanding, understanding and caring
you proved that learning can be joyous and pleasant experience
You are a wonderful teacher
Wishing you a Happy Teachers Day!

4) You Are The Best!
Have a happy Teachers Day.

5) I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are.
Wishing you a Teachers Day that's full of joyous moments!

6) Dear teacher, Thanks for supporting and enlightening all my way.
If only I could have your blessing for a lifetime,
I would succeed the way I have done always.
Have a wonderful Teachers Day




tags: teachers day messages, Teachers' Day Special Messages, Teachers' Day text Messages, teachers day sms


EmoticonEmoticon